Luxury holiday homes in Bulgaria

Home          About us          Ownership          About Bulgaria          Contact



At Schosha we individually tailor our property packages to suit the needs and requirements of all our clients giving them 2 distinct methods of owning their holiday home in the sun.


Co-Ownership is an innovative concept which allows our clients to only buy that part of the ownership that they can / will actually use which is a cost effective method of buying a holiday home.

Each buyer will own a one eighth share of the property (or multiples of) with a right to occupancy for 6 weeks a year in 3 periods of 2 weeks. Their name will appear on the title deed (unlike timeshare) giving the buyer a heritable asset which can be sold at any time thus benefitting from the capital appreciation.

Direct loans of up to 50% of the property share price are available from Schosha.


This allows our clients to purchase a property outright giving them 365 days access each year, good rental returns and an appreciating asset.

Shared Equity means that the purchaser only pays 70% of the asking price of the property and Schosha provides an interest free loan for the remaining 30%, yet you own 100% of your property.

Our equity stake is in the form of an interest free loan over 5 years, which is a 2nd security loan if there is to be a mortgage on the property. Clients can repay all or part of the loan at any time and the 30% equity stake will always be based on the valuation of the property at that time.



Contact number*


Home      About us      Ownership      About Bulgaria      Contact